Friday, October 7, 2011

Blog Creepin'

So, recently I've been clicking link, after link, after link, checking out my fellow wizards' blogs. Even though I know I'm a pretty new blog, I feel like it really puts me to shame. My blog isn't nearly as amazing as some of these wizards'. So many talented people/wizards out there <3 Also, I've been seeing these amazing-ly named blogs that I'm way jealous of (I was thinkin' - "The Retired Wizard").....I'd love to hear your input: 
New name? No new name? I'm crazy?
I hope over time I can really get this blog goin' and really make it enjoyable so that you'll always be wanting a new blog from me. (: so, for now, it's still gonna be stories of my Wizardly life before I "retired" from Wizard101.
~Emma Emma D.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, take it easy. I've been blogging for about two years, it's not much of a deal, as long as your with the right people.

    This is interesting, believe your the first blogger (Wizard101), who has done this. My suggestion for you would be to KEEP your current blog name, and go with the flow, chillax.

    Wish you didn't have to "retire" from Wizard101, you have a cool personality, it be nice to hear more from you (in-game and off).

    Thanks for following my Site: SOTS.
    I've followed you, and your site's on my list.
    http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com

    Later
    - M.W.S

    (I see you've already taken some steps: Facebook/YouTube, try Twitter if you want)!

    ReplyDelete